True B2B Connect was started to connect the business people of Treasure Valley by intentionally networking. I’m Brandi Wolf, together with my husband Matt Lambert, we started this group after seeing the power of having others be the best referral source. When you share what you do and who you are with a large network, great things happen. You expand the number of people who know what you do. As other members do business in a different area, they’re able to hear the problems of other business people. Those people may need your service to solve that problem. By making that connection, you make it easy to refer you, increasing the amount of business you’ll receive.
As many other businesses we have had to pivot during this time of change. Over this past spring, we partnered with The Service Center (hyperlinked) to continue bringing our weekly events to all of our amazing members. What we found is that we were efficiently using our time, staying connected with other members and still making connections; now with no borders. It’s easy to see why we are moving forward primarily on Zoom with occasional in person events. Also, we have officially partnered with The Service Center and couldn’t be happier!
Some of the elements we implement that lead to abundance are:
- The Right Mindset – We share our mission at every meeting. This consistency results in our members knowing why we meet and what we want to accomplish. We all want to grow by helping each other, so we keep that in mind.
- The More the Merrier – We allow more than one member in each business category. We believe there’s enough business to go around and knowing those who provide solutions to problems increases the value of our members.
- Other Networks Welcome – If you’re a member of a different networking group, that’s fine!
- Focused on Connecting– All members keep each other in mind when they’re out doing business with others.
- Updates and Information– Our members share information about events and special things their businesses are doing.
- 7-minute Spotlight Presentation – Once a week, a member gets to showcase themselves and their business.
This provides all our members the opportunity to get to know the presenter a lot better. There’s a lot of positive energy and business passed at every True B2B Connect Meeting. We invite you to come to one of our weekly events.
Your first time as our guest is complimentary.
To join as a guest, register here and a Zoom link will be emailed directly to you. This way you can see if True B2B Connect and members are a good fit for you!
True B2B is a membership-based group that focuses on a culture of intentionally building relationships, community, and connections. We believe in referring business, and helping each other personally and professionally. If you know a business that could benefit from an amazing community of people, please invite them to come as your guest and SHARE this event.
Currently we have one weekly meeting and there is room to grow. We join forces with some of the best networkers around which provides opportunities to intentionally connect and share. Ultimately this will increase the bottom line for all our members if they participate consistently. We also do in-person events throughout the year when appropriate. From personal branding classes to social time during happy hour. There is also a great deal of camaraderie and friendships developed as an added benefit of joining our group.
Our Vision – For True B2B Connect and our members is to create an alternative way to connect with business professionals with innovation and intention.
Our Mission – Empowering business owners to efficiently use their time while building true relationships and becoming leaders within the local community.